We use our own machine shop and engine dyno to maintain quality reduce build schedules.
We have experience in the following engines;
- A Series Mini
- Austin Healey
- BD/A/G/X 1.6 and 2.0 litre for Escorts, Caterham’s and Westfield’s
- Cosworth YB for road, race and rally
- Duratec for Escorts and Kit Cars
- DFV/R for historic F1
- LOTUS twin cam for F2 and Historic saloon and Road.
- LOTUS K Series and Toyota engines
- Mitsubishi Evo 2 to 10
- Subaru Legacy and Impreza
- Vauxhall race and rally
- X Flow
Please call for a quotation.
No warranty is given or implied on any modified engines that are built by GroupB Motorsport, due to the nature of their intended use. All vehicles are health checked and road tested; we always invite our customers to be involved in this process.
Due to our vast experience with the 2.5 Subaru engines, we highly recommend that you do not increase the bhp or torque due to the lack of durability.
As official Superchips agents we can have your track day car performance enhanced from as little as £399. For the more serious Track Day enthusiasts we can upgrade engine internals and ancillary components for greater performance gains.
The Engine Services that we provide include:
- Engine rebuilds
- Engine Problem Diagnosis
- Replacing distorted cylinder heads
- Fixing blown head gasket
- Re-machining, re-facing and reclaiming.
- Design and development of racing engines.
Engine removal and inspection from £390